A fundraising event hosted by CMA’s Young Leadership Council
Wednesday, June 21
52-10 Center Blvd,Queens,NY 11101
Early Admission Ticket (Available until June 9th)
Tickets - $30.00 -
- Includes 3 Drink/Food Tabs!
Event Sponsor - $5,000.00 - SOLD
- Includes 10 tickets; name on all printed materials; featured in all publicity for the event; logo on printed materials.
Bash Sponsor - $1,000.00 -
- Includes 10 tickets; beer & wine all night; name on all printed materials; featured in all publicity for the event.
CMA’s Young Leadership Council (YLC) is pleased to announce our newest event – 1st Night of Summer – Silent Disco Bash! It will be held Wednesday, June 21, at LIC Landing. ALL AGES ARE WELCOME! 21+ to drink.
The Silent Disco Bash is a fundraising event, which raises much needed funds for CMA.
The ultimate Party in NYC, open to all ages. With a waterfront dance floor, the views of the city skyline at sunset are incredible. This is one of the only NYC Parks that you can party while drinking a beer or glass of wine served by Coffeed!
This family fun party is open to all ages. The music lyrics are clean, but don’t let that fool you, this is one of our craziest outdoor parties.
Your 2 Live DJs are spinning all night:
WHAT MAKES THE NIGHT SPECIAL?
- A Pair of Quiet Events Headphones
- Glow in the Dark Gear
- Waterfont dance floor w/ amazing views of Manhattan
- Our favorite Burgers, Beer & Wine available
- 2 Live DJ’s battling for your attention
- Any age to party, 21+ to drink
- Tickets available at the door, but are limited
- Dress code: It’s in a NYC Park so dress appropriately
- You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
- We will have your name at the door.
HOW IT WORKS
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to, so you can dance along with those listening to the same DJ as you. It’s super social; just lower the volume or take the headphones off to talk to that girl or guy. There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
FOOD & DRINKS available at the venue by COFFEED
COFFEED is a waterfront restaurant that donates 10% of its gross revenue to support the Community Mainstreaming Associates – providing fresh coffee, house-brewed teas as well as a wide selection of gourmet sandwiches, amazing burgers and hot dogs to enjoy overlooking the beautiful NYC skyline
If you are interested in learning more about CMA’s YLC, please contact: