Similar to the way we all like to associate ourselves with people we perceive as good, your customers like to associate themselves with socially responsible or good companies. You can do good within your community and do what is good for business by taking advantage of one of the many Community Mainstreaming corporate sponsorship opportunities.
We are a local Long Island nonprofit organization committed to helping those with intellectual and developmental disabilities lead productive, meaningful lives within their communities. By partnering with us through a corporate sponsorship, you’ll show your business’s support for one of the few unifying causes around which everyone can still rally. Most importantly, you and your employees can make a real difference in the lives of real people within your community.
We offer many different corporate sponsorship opportunities, and we’ll work to help you find the most suitable opportunity for your business. Complete the form below for more information or give us a call.
Corporate Sponsorships for Events
By partnering with Community Mainstreaming, your organization will gain media exposure as well as marketing opportunities to the thousands of individuals we reach through our events. Our high-profile events attract a diverse group of people from throughout the Long Island, New York State, and the surrounding area.
We offer different levels of corporate sponsorship and will work with you to ensure you optimize your opportunity for maximum exposure. A few of our most popular events include:
- Annual Golf Tennis Tournament & Bike Ride
- Community Mainstreaming’s Annual Fall Event
- Various Comedy NIghts
- And more
- Can we list other events
Offering your employees a corporate match for all donations made to Community Mainstreaming is an excellent corporate sponsorship opportunity. Because Community Mainstreaming is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, your corporate match donations may be tax deductible. In addition to demonstrating your corporate commitment to improving the community and supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, many organizations see employee engagement benefits by supporting organizations their employees are passionate about.
Corporate Product Donations
Product donations are a vital way to support those in need and make a positive environmental impact while potentially helping your organization. Because Community Mainstreaming is a nonprofit organization listed as a 501(c)(3), all product donations may be tax deductible. Whether you’re a S corporation, partnership, sole proprietorship, or C corporation, your donation to Community Mainstreaming can do good for the community and your business. We will also provide written letters documenting your donation.
Why Partner with Community Mainstreaming?
When you partner with Community Mainstreaming, you can rest assured your monetary and product donations will be put to good use. In fact, your generosity will make an immediate impact in the lives of those we serve. In addition to helping to improve your community, corporate sponsorships may offer the following benefits:
- Bolster Employee Morale. Your corporate sponsorship demonstrates your commitment to your local community, which can led to a substantial boost in employee morale. A 2016 Deloitte study on volunteering found that millennials were two times more likely to rate their corporate culture as “very positive” if the company participated in volunteer activities. Corporate sponsorship opportunities can make your employees feel good about where they work, while increasing their emotional attachment to the organization.
- Make Your Community a Better Place. Community Mainstreaming corporate sponsorships help improve your local community and make a real impact on the lives of those within the community.
- Increased Marketing. Simply put, donations and corporate sponsorships puts your business name out there and can increase customer loyalty to your brand. Omnicom Group’s Cone Communications shows that 70% of millennials (who represent over $2.45 trillion in spending power) will spend more patronizing brands that support causes.
- Tax Deductions. While most businesses don’t donate with the sole purpose of financial gain, the potential tax benefits of sponsoring a Community Mainstreaming event offer an immediate fiscal reward and cannot be overlooked.
- Differentiate Your Business. By choosing a unique position and doing things differently from your competition, it will help your business stand out. In addition, you can potentially bolster your brand recognition and expand the potential target market size.
Contact Community Mainstreaming for Corporate Sponsorships & Partnerships
If you have questions about any of our corporate sponsorships or partnership opportunities, do not hesitate to reach out to Community Mainstreaming.